Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm a pole dancer!

Last night was the leaving party for two of my work colleagues, which involved a night out in Peterborough. It was possibly the first time I've seen most of these people smiling and laughing, they usually look pretty depressed at work. Anyway, the night was good fun, and kind of strange as we ran into another department from work in a bar. I think our whole office was out last night! Anyway, we went to a few bars and then the others all planned to go to a club playing hip hop and r&b. However, Hilary and I had other ideas, we really wanted cheesy 80s music, so we snuck off and ended up in Reflex. Unfortunately we ran into this other department from work who had the pleasure of seeing us pole dancing on the podium. I have to face these people on Monday...anyway, it was a laugh and despite how it sounds I wasn't too drunk and actually woke up feeling ok this morning. Result.

No comments: