Thursday, August 24, 2006

This time tomorrow I plan to be drunk

Stuart (little brother no. 2) got his GCSE results today and once again had to go one better than me! 4 As, 3 b's and 2 C's. Not bad little bro - Mum and Dad can finally be proud of their 'accident' child.

I had to call this client of mine today. Normally this wouldn't be a problem seeing as this is what i do all day at work, but this client just really frustrated me. I don't mind getting yelled at, if I at least get the chance to put my point across. But this freak just started ranting down the phone, asking question after question, and not letting me answer anything. I couldn't fit in more than 2 words for each question before she started on again. I actually made a audible esparated, irritated groan down the phone before I even realised I did it, luckily she didn't seem to hear but I'm praying that it's not a call that gets picked up on phone coaching...My God I'm glad its almost Friday, and even more glad that it's a long weekend.

You know when you watch too much tv when you recognise the bedroom in tonight's My Family to be that of Victor Meldrew's from One Foot In The Grave. Worst thing is that I don't even like these TV shows. I need to build up will power to switch off the TV, or at least change the channel...

No comments: