Saturday, April 16, 2005

Damn Exam

The exam didn't go well at all, to say the least, so for the last few days I have been on a slight bender, to forget about it. At least I have 2 - 3 weeks until the results, which in some ways is good asd I don't have to think about it, and in other ways is bad because it prolongs the agony. But I am pretty sure it will require a resit, so at least I kind of expect the worst, if it comes to that. Oh well! Not the end of the world!
Anyway, apart from that, I have started viewing houses in Peterborough, which is good fun. Being naturally nosey I love the fact that people invite me into their homes and I get to look around at all their stuff. As yet, I am still looking for my dream house though, but enjoying doing it! I can't wait to have my own space again, and actually own it this time, so I can do whatever I want, and not have to worry about a landlord! How cool is that! I am soooo excited!
Nothing else has really happened to me the last few days, that I can remember, (vodka fuelled haze), so this will possibly be one of my boringest blogs. So goodbye.

No comments: