Saturday, April 09, 2005

Old people getting married

I watched the royal wedding today. I wouldn't have thought I would be interested, but there you go. I must say that Camilla looked fabulous. I wouldn't normally consider this woman attractive, at all, actually she looks a bit horselike, but if thats what Charlie boy wants, then good for him. However, today she really did look great. The idiots commentating kept bringing up Diana which I thought was a bit unfair. It's Camilla's wedding day, so why keep going on about the ex wife. She has enough competition from her now she is dead and practially imortalised as a saint. Everyone can compare her to Diana and she can't say anything in her defense because you can't speak ill of the dead. I mean its a shame she died, but she had her faults too. Anyway the past is the past, and its obvious this couple are meant to be with each other. So I just hope everyone will leave them alone now. PS. Its a little disconcerting how much William is looking likehis dad now, not quite so much of a catch as he once was. Hmmm.

No comments: