Saturday, April 23, 2005

In the mood for a list...

Today I am in the mood for a list. I feel like sharing some things with you that you might not know about me.
1. My ideal man is Kermit the Frog, (although I will not appreciate any Miss Piggy jokes..)
2. I used to own a copy of Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini before my taste in music improved slightly.
3. For about 15 years a horse was a the top of my Christmas List.
4. I still write a Christmas List.
5. I don't like having childhood dreams crushed. I like living in a dream world.
6. I used to tell my brother he was adopted.
7. I used to tell my other brother he was a 'mistake.'
8. I am not a very nice sister.
9. My favourite film ever is Mary Poppins
10. I only realised last year that Bert's accent in Mary Poppins wasn't real...
11. I still suck my thumb, resulting in one thumb being smaller than the other due to 23 years of sucking.
12. I hate riding on buses.
13. I think midgets are funny.
14. I absolutely hate men who wee on toilet seats.
15. I still can't work out how smelly people don't realise it's them.
16. I don't know what to say to a parent when confronted with an ugly baby.
17. I don't like cats. I think they are evil. Possibly the satan on the animal kingdom.
18. I don't really like weird people, like retards, although I feel bad about being so intolerant.
19. I kinda want to dress like a princess sometimes. And wear a tiara. And maybe carry a wand.
20. I like lists.

No comments: