Sunday, April 24, 2005

Curly Locks

Yesterday, I felt like trying something different, yet my imagination and enthusiasm was running pretty low, so as a compromise I had my hair curly instead of straight. (Yeah, I know, give me a minute and you will see where I am going with this.) Anyway, we went out last night and I had so many compliments. I had random men chatting me up, and not just the usual Hunny sleazes, but nice men. I am not sure whether this was down to the curly hair or whether I was wearing a new foundation -(Maybeline Dream Creme - words cannot explain the genius of this product.) But they were the only different things about me last night, and seeing as there has been a complete drought man wise recently, I am putting my success down to one of these things. Something to think about.

No comments: