Monday, May 02, 2005

Almost midget

Yesterday as a belated birthday treat, me and Nic went to Newmarket races and then out last night partying with all the wee little people who live in Newmarket. (otherwise known as jockeys). Anyway, racing was good, although slightly marred by me wearing completely inappropriate shoes, and in an act of stupidity, not packing any others, but we had a good time. Highlight of the day was definately Frankie Detorri smiling at me a Nic. Although, rather than looking cool and casual and smiling back we both presumed he was smiling at someone behind us and did a sychonised turn to see who it was. Nope, it was us, and yeah, we looked pretty stupid, and possibly rude as it looked like we both turnmed our backs on him.
Anyway, highlight of the evening. Kate will be jealous. Really jealous. (like to big build up?) I hooked up with a jockey!! yep, a real life almost midget, but without the out of proportion head and stuff! Its like achieving a life ambition! It was the weirdest thing. He was so short. And I kind of had an urge to pat his head like he was a dog or child or something. I did have to concentrate to stop myself talking to him like a little kid though. Although at one point I did say 'you've got a lot of energy for such a little person.' Taken out of context like that it sounds a little dirty, however I was talking about his height and his dancing. Nothing else.
Anyway. I really feel like I achieved something, although is a slightly whoreish way.

1 comment:

spagbals said...

ohhh my god you are my idol. so hot. SO HOT!