Saturday, May 14, 2005

RIP hair straightner and car

This week has been a sad week for me. I have had to accept the fact that I have to say goodbye to both my hair straightner and my car. Sigh. The two most important objects in my life and they are both dying. I feel that a visit to the shrink may be required to get over my grief.
My hair straightner has served me well, has made my scraggy mess of hair look sleek and shiny. Now I am torn between buying the same straightner as before or trying soemthing new, which may in fatc be worse or better than my old ones. Do I take the risk. Help. I need advice!
My car however, has sometimes served me well, the rest of the time being a black hole for money and having a second home at the garage. However, I do feel sad it is going. I seem to get very attached to useless pieces of junk...(no jokes about the ex boyfriends.)
Anyway, now I have to find a cheap, but reliable car. I have a very limited budget considering I am in the middle of buying a house. Damn it. Anyone looking to give away a car, please let me know.
RIP car and straightners.

No comments: