Saturday, May 07, 2005

Beyond Words

Today I have surpassed myself in laziness. After waking up with a slight hangover at nine, I had breakfast and then thought I'd go watch TV curled up in bed for a while, until my head felt a little better. Four hours later I wake up, yep 1pm. At this point I start to feel ashamed for wasting the day, but then realise its raining and convince myself it is pointless to get up when the weather is crappy. So I decide to watch more TV. Two hours later I wake up. Yep. I got up at 3 pm today. Not only that, I showered, and then crashed oput of the sofa until 7pm. I haven't even put makeup on, or done my hair, which has kind of dried into a big, frizzy mess that I am now afraid to brush. I plan to leave it till tomorrow and then wash it, and start again. I'll just avoid mirrors until then. It is really worrying just how awful I look without makeup.
Well, back to the confines of the sofa, and lets hope there is something on tv. Might as well finish the day as I started it.
Tomorrow I have big plans of leaving the house so I better get my energy up!

No comments: