Sunday, May 29, 2005

Heatwave!

England is finally getting some sun! After a cool, showery beginning of May,(I could be a weather presenter), we are getting a heatwave! Friday was the hottest day in May for 50 years. It actually hit 31! And didn't we know it. It was sooooo hot. There's me thinking I'm clever for nabbing mum's car for the day,(with air conditioning), and then the damn thing didn't work. I was actually melting! Two hour drive in the car with no air con. Damn it. But its nice to know its going to be a good summer. Even though it means that global warming is kicking in, but on the other hand, nice tan. It's cooled down a bit for the weekend, but still pretty nice. And the rest of summer is supposed to be crazy weather, 100 most days. Not sure how I'll cope with that, if I'm getting hot and sweaty at night I want it to be for a good reason, not cos the weather is hot!

No comments: