Saturday, May 28, 2005

Today I am feeling happier than my last blog. People are still irritating me, although this time it is those awful English tourists who invade Hunstanton like the swarm of ladybirds we had a few years back and who were equally annoying. Driving through town now requires reactions like a Jedi Knight to avoid the idiots who seem to be playing chicken with the cars.

Anyway, I am a lot happier. I went out last night and didn't get too drunk or do anything stupid. I got to watch a fight outside the kebab shop, and I got a lift home from Michaela which meant that I didn't have to walk in my too high shoes. Score.

I had a good day generally yesterday. I had my Friday lunch date with James (old friend from school) and then met up with Leon on the way home. It was kind of cool to say I met two men yesterday, one for lunch, one for dinner, but in reality, neither 'dates' were like that. But it was fun to say.
Anyway, Leon is leaving for Cyprus on Tuesday for 6 months, and I am prety sad about that. Although I am cheered a little by the thought of a free holiday... and the fact he said he would send me presents on a daily basis and find a nice cypriot god like man to send home for me too. But I will miss him loads, although we don't catch up as much as we should, its always nice to know he's nearby. I'll miss ya hun!

No comments: