Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Sunday

Helloo. I am up and out and about. So I have already surpassed yesterdays effort. Good job. Although after a whole day of lazing about yesterday I did do some laundry, (and managed to shrink dads new jumper. Which is now safely hidden in the bottom of the laundry basket again. The idea being someone else will put it in to wash and then take the blame.) Cunning plan.
Anyway, today I was up early, getting things done, and I feel like I am a little less worthless now.

Tomorrow is back to work. I don't like Sundays. I feel like weekends as a whole are a bit of a let down. You spend all week long waiting for Friday, then Saturday tends to be spent in a hungover daze, and then Sunday is spent preparing for work the next day. I wish weekends were one day longer. That would be cool. Although I can't really guarantee that I would spend that extra day doing something worthwhile. Chances are I would just have an extra day to spend in bed. So maybe its not such a good idea. hmm.

No comments: