Saturday, February 25, 2006

boomboomboomboom

I celebrated my 4 days off work with a night out. It was one of those nights where you expect it to be a meal and a few drinks and you end up in a club, dancing the night away. Which is always fun. Maybe not for Nicola, who reminded me the next day that I called her at midnight, (bear in mind she has to get up at 6am). For some reason I decided to call on the taxi ride to Lynn. I don't think she appreciated my rendition of 'If you want my body and you think I'm sexy' or my vengaboys, 'Boom Boom Boom Boom.' Not many people have the pleasure of hearing my drunken crooning, so I think she should be grateful. She also got to chat to new people, apparently I made her talk to the Taxi Driver, who I believe was called Paddy.

Anyway, good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wrong

Charlotte said...

Mark, I changed the title just for you... more acceptable?