Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Old people sex on Eastenders put me off my dinner

I have decided, after an awful day in the office, that people shouldn't have to work, and by people I mean me. I think that I should just be paid for being me. If fact, if I was a 'lady of the night' I would get paid for staying in bed all day, which would be pretty fantastic.

Recently I have become addicted to the Eastender website, especially the games. And the ones where you dress the old women in short skirts and knee high boots. It makes me giggle. I don't seem to have time to do the things I need to do, but I can spend hours on the internet doing this...

And to cheer everyone up.
'A man accidentally shot by Vice President Dick Cheney was in stable condition Wednesday after suffering a mild heart attack when a shotgun pellet in his chest traveled to his heart. '
When a sentence starts with 'a man accidentally shot by Vice President Dick Cheney' you know its going to be good. And David Letterman wins the prize for the best commentary, "We can't get Bin Laden, but we nailed a 78-year-old attorney."

OMG, ITV just advertised Peterborough greyhound track during prime time evening viewing. What is going on with the world. Nothing seems right anymore.

No comments: