Friday, February 10, 2006

Hot Mark from work is ill...

Neighbours was just on TV. I cried like a baby during the funeral. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Well I am a little, but for some reason I keep writing.

Today we had a training day at work. It involved role play, sharing, and teamwork, those being a few of the 'key words.' I learnt about 'feeling' words, impact and influence, understanding people, and how to build relationships with team members. What I really learnt was that I hate role play, I have an unbelievably short attention span, the trainer's shoes didn't match his suit, and I'm pretty sure he was gay. I spent most of the time looking to see if he was wearing a wedding ring.

Now back to American sitcoms and wine. I love Fridays. Tonight might even by DANCE MOVES TWISTER night. Pics will follow...

PS. Mark has 'man flu'. Apparently its worse than usual flu. I hope its not bird flu... Feel better soon Mark. You missed a FUN week at work.

No comments: