Wednesday, February 08, 2006

the man in black


Last night Jen and I went to see Walk the Line. It was fantastic. The guy was hot. I would definately recommend it. Thats the end of the film review.



It was bonus day today at work, which almost made the last few months worthwhile. Almost. I was suprised by how much it was, seeing as how tight the company usually is with money. Not many others seemed impressed, apparently a bonus is something you can demand, rather than a reward from the company. I might not like my job but to me it was a lot of money! Enough to get my measly bank account back to £0. The first time in 4 years. No longer will I be scared by the dreaded ATM.

Today I have mostly been listening to Johnny Cash, which brings back a lot of memories, nice but confusing.

And tonight I will be indulging in a glass or two of wine, a gift from a nice customer, and watching meet the parents. Ahhhh...

PS. I have a rash all over my arm. It itches and its pretty gross.

No comments: