Sunday, February 05, 2006

sooo hot

I keep having these moments of profound thoughts which would make a pretty great blog. But then I forget them and you end up with the usual rambling, pointless stories that you've become used to. This one is no different.
Friday night I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. By chance Nicola got up at the same time. Meeting in the hallway, half asleep, she took one look at me and doubled up laughing. I had no idea what was going on. Finally I realised it was my sleep atire that had caused the fit of laughing. Having no need to dress nicely at night, I have taken to wearing the warmest clothes possible due to the fact that my house is a little ice box. I had been wearing this outfit for a while but Nic had never seen me in it before. So I decided to treat you to a hot picture of me. Bear in mind that the fleece top (and matching mini skirt) came free with something and turned out to be incredably warm. And every layer helps. And so I'm not the only one looking bad, here is Nic too, in her sleep wear. I wonder why we are single...

No comments: