Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And another added to my Hate list..

So...another company goes on my HATE list. What is it about Argos workers? They obviously hate their job, but maybe, just maybe, they might find it a tiny bit more rewarding if they were helpful. They might actually have HAPPY customers. My washing machine broke down after 2 weeks, three months ago, and I still can't get it replaced! Word of warning, never shop at Argos!

BTW, I actually do have a Hate List, I keep a note of all the companies that have pissed me off. And then vow never to use them again. Unfortunately its getting pretty long now, so I don't know what will happen when I run out of companies. However, I can assure you that Argos is at the TOP of this list.

So for now, still no washing machine. Which means weekly trips home for laundry or using the laundrette, which I really dislike. It's smoky, dirty and cold. So home it is.

No comments: