Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm too tired to think of a title.

I really need to go to bed, but it involves a long walk up the stars which just seems like too much effort. And the computer resting on my leg is warm, and my room is not, ah decisions.

Today I don't like drivers who think they have to flash their lights at me to tell me a back light is out. Because blinding me in the rear view mirror is really gonna make things better. It's only one light, its not like you can't see the car! In Losure terms, screw off. (for those not 'in the know' Losure sees himself as a budding film maker, but didn't want to include swearing in his ninja film, so used the term 'screw off'. I guess you have to see the film to understand this, or find it remotely funny...)

Today I like the fact that its Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It also means I can have a drink on Friday, having battled the cravings since Monday night...
Today I also like the fact that random people want to be my friend on My Space. It's my new obsession.

I've been having the strangest dreams the last few weeks. I've dreamt that friends have died, I've had one of those dreams where I'm hooking up with a guy I know, which then makes me feel all weird around them. Especially when I know I don't like them in that way, but it made me wonder for a few days if my subconscious was trying to tell me something, I'm pretty sure it's not. I've had dreams about work, and probably more that I can't remember. Its just been a strange few weeks dreamwise. I thought I'd share.

Tonight we worked on starting a band, a Beaver Band. Yep, over the next few weeks we're getting the boys to make instruments from elastic bands, shoe boxes, jars, bottles and toilet rolls. And then we're going to somehow play music on them, which could go really well, but in all honestly will probably be awful.

I've found the perfect combination of bedware this week. As the temperature's dropped to minus something outside, I've added on to my sleepware again, (see the hot picture of me a couple of weeks ago). I had managed to get 2 layers off, but its gone on again, along with gloves, and a hat. Yes, I look good. Maybe this is why I'm single..But it is soooo cozy and the only time I am ever warm in this ice box of a house.

I love my hot water bottle. Night.

2 comments:

lo said...

For the record, the whole quote is "screw off or I'll screw you off!". So it avoids swearing and involves and awkward semi-unintentional sexual innuendo.

Charlotte said...

I stand corrected.I forgot just how awful the full phrase was.