Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I started to write this blog, and then re-read, and deleted it all to start again. Basically work is awful, but I'm not going to bore you with it.

Tonight was productive, to an extent. I called three call centres, and as yet haven't actually got anywhere with any of the problems, but I tried, and it feels like I've achieved more than I actually had. I paid bills and sorted out out paperwork, and had a bit of a tidy of the house. And I wrote some letters. Wow, its like being at work...

There was a hint of Spring in the air today. I can't wait until its warm again. It'll be amazing!
I am so excited about the weekend. I have big plans for my garden. I have some seeds and bulbs I am going to plant and try and grow!!

St Patricks Day on Friday, and also a half day at work, so by 3pm I am hoping to be wasted! I miss afternoon drinking.

No comments: