Saturday, March 11, 2006

Green Fingers

My new fence panels arrived today. I don't know why that made me so happy but it did. Although I haven't put them up yet, I'm actually to short to reach which sucks, and no doubt will have my 16 year old, 6 foot 3 brother cracking up. He already addresses me as Frodo, so I guess I've got it coming.

I've really gotten into gardening. Six months ago I loved spending a day wondering around clothes shops, now I spend my Saturdays, and sometimes Sundays too, wondering around DIY shops and garden centres. And I love it. Today I bought a tree and some seeds for some cool looking flowers. Although I'm pretty new at the whole gardening thing, I have a feeling I might be a natural. I mean, I've had 3 Cacti and a red plant for almost 3 months now and they haven't died, so I think I'm pretty good. And I have a new lawnmower, which is bright yellow and pretty cool. I was so pissed off this morning when it rained and I couldn't use it! Maybe tomorrow!

It snowed today! Just a little, and when it was really warm out, which was odd.

I have to go get an early night, I'm going to a gardening centre tomorrow!

No comments: