Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Belated St Patricks Day

I've finally recovered from my St Patricks Day celebration enough to make sense. To be fair I wasn't all that hungover, more tired and just generally feeling crappy, rather than the usual headache and mouth tasting of vomit.

Anyway, it was a good night out. We predictably ended up in O'Neills. The live band was fun, even better when Loretta got up to join the singing, and then taught us all Irish dancing. Pictures will follow. At the moment my camera is claiming 'battery exhausted', rather than the usual battery low. I don't quite know what to do with it, and have no inclination to try and fix the problem at the moment.

Yesterday afternoon was spent lying on the couch, watching one chick flick after another. Last night I spent 4 hours playing SIMS which was worrying.

Today has been a bit more productive. I bought and wrapped birthday presents. There seems to be a LARGE number birthdays at the end of March. On top of that there's Mother's Day. And to make my finances even worse, Nicola is moving out, which means I have a spare room, so if anyone wants to lodge with me....

This week I'm loving:
Orson No Tomorrow.
And I've watched the film Wimbledon 3 times in the last 2 days.

This week I'm hating:
Work/work/work
And the space bar on my laptop. Which has meant that this blog has taken twice as long to write.

No comments: