Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Space V The Sims.

I'm totally addicted to My Space. It's actually taken over from the Sims, yes, unbelievable, but true. Up until now I was randomly checking it once a week at most, but now.. I'd say at least three times a day. Crazy! I also love, LOVE it when people leave comments on it for me....hint hint.

Anyway, Kate I'm glad my birthday present for you arrived, although two months late. When do I get mine?

My kitchen arrived today! Now I just have to put it together, rip out the old one, get the room plastered/painted/tiled and get someone to fit it and move the sink! I thought I would feel happy it was here, but now I feel scared that there is SO much to do, and so little money to do it with. This is where I start thinking about pimping myself out to kitchen fitters...anyone?

No comments: