Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Thanks Stacy!

I've been MIA the last few days. I've re-discovered the joy of Sims, thanks to Stacy reminding me. Which means that after weaning myself off, I am now back to spending whole days immersed in the little world inside my computer.

It rained today, which was a nice change. It's strange how much you miss it when it doesn't rain for a while. At least rain is warmer than ice. I can't believe I was actually happy to hear that the temperature in Peterborough would hit 6 degrees today. I was sun!

The event of the weekend had to be gardening. I finally have a lawnmower, and seven months after moving in, I got to mow the lawn! Well, half of it, the grass was really long. But give me a month or so and it'll be presentable. Roll on the garden parties.

I've just realised that apart from Sims and the garden, I have nothing left to share, which is pretty pathetic. Oh, I cooked Mussels last night. I realised that although I love them, I can't bear to cook them. I think it was the label on the bag saying 'live mussels.' I didn't realise they were 'live' before and then I felt like a bad person for putting them in a pot and boiling them. Although I think I might have lessened the pain for them by adding a bottle of wine for the sauce. I'm sure I heard them scream though...

I'm glad tomorrow is Wednesday. It means its nearly Thursday, which is nearly Friday which is the start of the weekend. Good.

No comments: