Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Losure Day!!



24 years ago, a baby unlike all others came into this world. This baby was LOSURE! And 24 years later we are still dazzled by the greatness that is this man. Well, kind of.

In honour of this occasion I have compiled my favourite Losure moments/quirks, a brief snapshot if you will.
1. Losure opening a bottle of White Lightning in my kitchen, dropping it and it exploding all over the walls.
2. Stacy wearing the pumpkin on her head, lying in Losure's bed and jumping up to scare him. He screamed like a little girl.
3. His 'power hour' mix tape, consisting of Hanson's Mmm Bop and not much else.
4. His obsession with Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles, or TNMT for those in the know.
5. The hair cut I gave him, I probably should have told him I was drunk.
6. His unbelievably awkward phone conversations. The long pauses. The silences. It's painful.
7. The fact that he calls me through his computer.
8. Drunken Losure in York, who was found puking in the campus toilets by the cleaner.
9. Running through the sprinklers at Union. Many times.
10. His general, obsessive anal behaviour about germs, cooking food, and fear of all illnesses.

I miss you Losure, Happy Birthday.



3 comments:

lo said...

Haha I forgot all about getting found by the cleaning man in York. Good times. Thanks for the birthday shout out Charlotte!! Hooray for England!

Stacy said...

What is going on in the last picture??

Charlotte said...

Remember the light up lolly I bought you. I think you were pointing it at Losures face...