Sunday, June 25, 2006

Because you're worth it

I have achieved so much today. It's been one of the most productive days in a while. The garden is looking better, but still lots to do. I also bought a digging spade. I like that word. I like the way it runs of the tongue. digging spade. It sounds better when you say it in a Norfolk accent. On the downside, I have blisters on the palm of my hand from the lawnmower which isn't fun.

I also fitted the seat belt adjuster to my car seat belt, which turned out to be pretty useless. I was hoping it would stop it cutting into my neck, but no. I don't get it. There are so many people who are shorter than me, like midgets. They're shorter than me. How do they cope with seatbelts?

I'm off to use my diggin' spade.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Digging spade? What are you, English?


It's a shovel. Do we have to sing our song again, Charlotte?

Charlotte said...

A shovel is different. Apparently it's not as good for digging. I learnt this recently. But I would like to sing the song again, just to remember how retarded you Americans are...