Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm surrounded by liars, everywhere I turn..

I'm going through a bit of a job crisis tonight. I feel like I should have this great career and be earning loads of money, but I'm not. And at what point does a job turn into a career? I know that the mediocre job I have now is just a job. I know I don't want to be doing this forever. And then I think at this stage of my life I should be in the job I really want to be doing and working my way up. The real problem lies with the fact that I don't actually know what I want to do. Nothing really appeals to me. And I am on such a sugar high that none of this actually makes sense. It's just rambling drivel. Sorry.

Chocolate pudding from a can is so good but makes me feel so sick...

However, on the upside I've just bought a huge, and by huge I mean 8 foot diameter paddling pool/swimming pool for my garden, which is pretty awesome. Yes, it probably will be one of those things I end up shoving in the shed and never using, but I love the thought of it. Cocktails and sitting in a pool in the summer. Fantastic.

No comments: