Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The place to be

The time has come to make and distribute the posters for the event of the year. Yes, the Hunstanton Carnival is back. And I've just realised that there was a reason I didn't take the 'arty' route at school. I'm not quite the whizz with Microsoft Publisher that I hoped I might be. However, reality check, this is Hunstanton and most people here don't even own a computer, let alone know how to use one, so they will probably be impressed by my mediocre attempts. Anyway, for those who are on the edge of your seats with excitement, the date is 9th July. So be there or be square.. Or at least come along and see me dressed up in a costume... At this point I was going to put up pictures of my outfits in previous carnivals, but even I have to maintain some dignity.

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

I'll actually be home that weekend for a wedding, I may have to make a cameo at the carnival