Sunday, June 18, 2006

Grad school killed sexylosure.com

It's nearly time to go back to work. Urgh. Although I had a busy and fun week, it does seem like it flew past way too quickly.

Last night I went to Yorkshire to go to a party at my aunts house. It was fun although I was probably the youngest person there, (majority were over 60). My Aunt did the usual matchmaking thing with some work colleague of hers. He was nice, despite the goofy teeth and the stutter. But 'nice' isn't really what I look for, neither are his other assets. Try already in a relationship, or not looking for a relationship, or liar, take your pick. Basically a challenge. I don't make things easy for myself....But the party was fun, and there were 8 different dessert choices, which was amazing. I did try most of them.

I've just realised that I left all my trousers for work in Hunstanton, (I took them home to do laundry). Damn it. I'm going to look good at work this week.

No comments: