Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Half Yearly Birthday Announcement

I feel that I should be watching the football and getting into the spirit of things, but as much as I've tried, I just can't. I like the whole country coming together and the patriotic thing, but its just overkill at the moment. And those flags on the cars just look ridiculous and American, and lets face it, we're better than that...I admit to a certain sense of satisfaction when I see them lying on the floor after flying off a car. It's especially nice when I drive over them in my car.

Random sackings and 'reorganisation' is still going on at work which is always nice, and I thought it was prett appropriate that I found this news story. santa

I'm in a restless/unsettled mood tonight. I want to do something but I don't know what. I think I just have too much on my mind at the moment. And alcohol isn't appealing at the moment which is my usual calming method, so I don't know what to do. The DVD collection isn't doing anything for me either. Oh what to do.

I've been thinking about having a second birthday each year in the summer, so I get the chance to have a hot birthday. So I would like to make an announcement, my half yearly birthday will take place on the 20th July. I think this should be treated as if it was a proper birthday, so presents and maybe a cake would be acceptable.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I object to that "ridiculous and American" comment.