Sunday, June 04, 2006

If only you knew the power of the dark side...

I've decided that I need a new nap blanket. I have a few that I use but neither of them really 'work.' I mean they keep me warm and all, but neither are long/soft/fluffy enough to satisfy. And after reading about Stacy's amazing new blanket, I have been so jealous. So the deal is: send/buy me a fantastic nap blanket. That's it, it's not so much of a deal, more of a demand.

This weekend was pretty much a write off socially. After almost having a heart attack after checking my bank balance on Friday, I made the trip home and spent the week working. I love, love cleaning toilets. Figuring that I can't actually afford to eat/drink/breathe for another 3 weeks until my pay check comes through, I made the most of raiding Mum's cupboards, and generally hinting that I needed money. Which was pretty profitable. Thank God for parents/grandparents!

2 comments:

continuitygirl said...

I used to love it when I was a student and I could raid mum's cupboards she doesn't let us do it now!

Charlotte said...

ah, but she never has to know. thats the challenge...