Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Quiz

I started to fill this out, realised it was boring, but then had done just a bit too much of it to give up. Sorry.

1. Do you still talk with the first person you kissed?
I haven't seen him in probably ten years!
2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
Yes
3. Are you obsessed with someone?
It was Grant Mitchell for a while, but it changes daily.
4. What is the best thing about your job?
Leaving on a Friday night
5. Do you like more than one person right now?
Right now I don't like anybody, but I'm in a bad mood today.
7. Did you get any compliments today?
Yes, someone told me they hope I won't die over the weekend.
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Hopefully somewhere hot!
9. When was the last time you kissed someone?
Last week
10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Mostly girls but I tend to get on better with guys.
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
YES!! I love IKEA.
13. If you could have one super power what would it be??
I like the way Sabrina the Teenage Witch can change her image by snapping here fingers. I think thats a pretty cool super power. That or flying or something.
14. Where have you lived most of your life?
Hunstanton, Norfolk
15. Why is the sky blue?
It reflects the sea.
16. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
Maybe with a steady job and nice house.
17. What's your favorite smell?
Coffee when you first open the jar. Or men's aftershave.
18. What is your least favorite sound?
Children's tantrums.
9. Are you moody?
Yes, when I'm tired. or hungry, or just not getting my own way...
20. Favorite movie of all time?
Mary Poppins
21. Have you ever done anything hurtful to a classmate?Yeah, probably.
22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
Yep
23. Have you ever played spin the bottle?
Yes
24. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
No.
25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
oh yes....
26. Have you ever gone camping?
Yeah, it was fantastic
27. Have you ever had a crush on your Sibling's friend?
Yeah...although I would like to point out it was one of Alistair's friends, not Stuarts .I don;t like them that young..
28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
Yeah, but I was lost, and a littel scared.
29. Have you ever gone streaking?
No, probably the one thing I didn't do at Union was the Naked Nott Run.
30. Have you ever had a stalker?
Yes
31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No
33. Have you ever gone to a party?
Yeah, who hasn't?
34. Have you ever been in love?
Yes
35. Have you ever been betrayed by your best friend?
Yes, but I probably deserved it.
36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yes
37. Have you ever been out of the UK?
Yes
38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?nope
39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
No
40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in one day?
Possibly, when I was travelling
41. Last song you listened to?
The Kooks, She moves in her own way
42. Are you a jealous person?
It's been known...
43. Have you ever spied on someone?
Yes
44. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?Um. maybe.
45. Who was the last person who called you?
My Mum
46. When was the last time you slept for 12 hours straight?
Hopefully tonight
47. Have you ever been cheated on by someone?
Yes.
48. Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes, I stole a penny sweet when I was 4, but Mum made me go back and apologise.
49. Have you ever consumed egg nog?
No
50. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?
Resting on a beach.

No comments: