Sunday, June 11, 2006

To summarize

This week has been pretty hectic so I haven't written for a few days. Now it's too hot to write and my laptop is sitting on my knees, heating up and not helping the situation, so I will make this quick.
My week pretty much went like this:

Wednesday:
Leon came round for a meal, which resulted in us going clubbing, on a work night.
Thursday:
A torturous day at work, probably due to the 5 hours sleep from the night before.
Friday:
Pretty excellent as it was my last day at work for nine days.
Saturday:
Busy day, a birthday/wedding party. Then work, then I actually watched the England match, and enjoyed it. And to top off a pretty fun day I sat on the hotel lawn and watched the sun go down. With some random guy who like to imitate 'jungle' noises.

And that brings us to today, pretty uneventful, but oh so hot.
Tomorrow is Alton Towers, which is amazing!

And now I actually think I am melting. So goodnight.

No comments: