Friday, February 18, 2005

Animals

I would just like to draw your attention to this website : http://animalreviews.zelica.net/reviews.htm
I was thinking about saying who has this much time on their hands, but then again, I write this every couple of days, so the same could be said for me. Anyway, this is a hillarious site, they review animals, and I particularly like the rabbit one. However, I don't entirely agree with the review of the cat, which in my opinion is the Satan of the animal world. - blame Rachel and her evil, evil cat who has made me hate our 'feline friends' with an unrivalled intensity. This cat, 'Minty' has tormented me since childhood. She tries to claw me at any given opportunity, and now she's getting on a bit, and doesn't have the energy to jump on me and attack, she has taken to following me around staring, all the time staring... I arrive at the house, she's waiting outside. I leave the house, she is waiting outside. Watching me. I HATE CATS. Anyway, now I've got that out of my system, check out this site.

No comments: