Saturday, February 26, 2005

Slacker

Ok, I apologise for not writing much this week. I've been really busy, but yes, i know thats no excuse and i'm not showing 'dedication' to the cause. Although, I don't exactly know what the cause is..
Anyway, the first week at work has gone well. And now for the next 6 weeks I am booked in for studying for my IMC, Investment Management Certificate. When I get that I will be very important and clever. Hopefully.
Everyone seems really nice and there is PLENTY of eye candy to keep my from getting bored. Excellent.
As soon as I finish this I have to go and move house. Argh! I hate moving. HATE! moving is DANGEROUS too, I fell down the stairs carrying boxes yesterday and now have a HUGE bruise on my bum, making it very hard to sit down! You might laugh, but I hope it happens to you one day. Yes I do.
I am moving back home for a little while, it feels like a step backwards, but until I find place in Peterborough I will be there. Somehow I have to fit my entire apartment's furniture into my bedroom at home....hmmm..
I will really miss my apartment, so I apologise if I am in a shitty mood for the next couple of days/weeks/months.

No comments: