Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hmmm

My computer finally came back from the repair man yesterday! Its been gone a month and I was getting withdrawal symptoms! I have all this new stuff I wanted to install, like my digital camera programs, and well, yes, some games. I'm addicted to the Catz and Dogz games from about 10 years ago. I used to play them at Rachel's when we were kids and I went out and bought them the other week. I am so excited. So last night I 'adopted' all these dogs and cats. And today I am sitting at work, looking forward to going home and playing with them. I think I peaked maturity wise at about 16 and now I'm going backwards. I even called Rachel up today and asked her round 'to play on the computer.' And the sad thing is she is as excited as me. We're 23 for Christ sake!!



No comments: