Sunday, February 06, 2005

FAILURE

OK, so I failed miserably at not drinking this weekend, and it pains me to say this, cos I never like to be wrong. After pledging to do the sensible thing and stay in and get things done, I went out Friday night, although in my defense I was planning to come home early and not drink too much. However. I wake up Sat morning, I am at home, I am in bed, I am fully dressed and I have an empty bottle of wine next to me. And I have NO idea how I got there. And I had possibly the worst hangover in the world. It wasn't a pretty sight. It took me until 4pm to acctually get up and even then that was only cos I had to babysit at 5.30. I still don't feel great today. So I think there is a moral to this story. Don't plan not to drink because you will fail miserably. Just go out and get wasted and chances are you will still come home and be in a better state than if you have planned not to drink.

No comments: