Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blog Virgin

Ok, so this is my first EVER blog! Yes, I am a blog virgin...well thats good to know.
Not only that, I am on the countdown to leaving my thankless job as hotel advertiser, manager, administrator, slave, and general skivvy. Yes thats right, sombody finally employed me, apart from my parents, who probably felt sorry for me... anyway....
No longer will I have people snapping their fingers at me when they want serving, no longer will I have people talking down to me. Yes I may be working for a pittance, and running round making sure your every need is satisfied, but damn it, I am university educated and probably a hell of a lot smarter than you!! Rar!!
So in 2 weeks and 6 days I start my job as a portfolio manager for a stockbroking company. yes, it does sound important, although I still don't quite know what it entails. Or whether I will actually be able to do it, but as long as they don't figure that out I'm ok. Plus it involves an hour and a half commute every morning, so I will have to move, which will be kinda fun! I will be escaping from the sticks and moving to a city with bright lights and shops that dont shut at 4pm! I will be able to walk into a bar and not have slept with 95% of the clientel! Not that I'm a slut, but I live in a very very small town. Honest.
2 weeks and 6 days!

No comments: