Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines

I woke up this morning and went downstairs. I couldn't open my front door for the piles of cards, presents and flowers there to greet me....wait...scrap that...actually I haven't had any! Apart from a card meant for an ex from Stacy, thanks hun... I haven't had anything. Boo. The radios are filled with love songs and people proposing on air, the TV is all about the looove, you'd think it would be enough to drive a single person CRAZY! Well, you know what, i'm not that bothered. You'd think I would be, this is my first Valentine's day as a single gal in years, and I thought i'd be feeling kinda miserable by now, but so far I have managed to escape the Valentines blues. HOWEVER. That does not mean that I would not like any cards. So if anyone would like to send me a Valentine's e card or something, or for those friends who havent got round to sending one yet, I would be very grateful. You have until midnight tonight, so I'm waiting....

No comments: