Saturday, March 12, 2005

Funerals

The drive to work in the morning has been getting increasingly tedious so I tend to find my mind wondering onto obscure subjects. Yesterday morning was funerals. I decided that seeing as there is no guarentee that I will be getting married, but I will definately be having a funeral I should stop picking which song I would like played at my wedding, which by the way would be Dixie Chicks 'White Trash Wedding' and concentrate on what song I would like at my funeral. I have decided that I would want to make people enjoy it rather than being sad. Obviously people would be completely distraught as they would have lost one of the greatest people EVER, so I would need to cheer them up. So my funeral song is going to be......Ghostbusters. Imagine the scene, everyone is sitting there, crying, they are asked to rise and open their song books, and the music to ghostbusters comes on. 'If there's something strange in the neighbourhood...' That would be pretty cool.

No comments: