Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sickening

There seems to be a bug going round. Dad and Studle have been throwing up for the last couple of days. At first I thought Dad was just drunk, so I bitched about it, and offered no sympathy, but then I realised he was actually ill, which kinda made me feel bad. Still, I was pissed off that when I asked if he was ok, he replied asking if I could get him a glass of water. OK, I felt bad, but I wasn't offering to get him anything, I was just being polite. I really am selfish....
As I write this Studle is making retching noises in the bathroom. I don't know if it is just becuse I can hear this, or if it is because I am catching this, but I do not feel well. My stomach is churning and I am hot and cold. Please don't let me catch this. I can give a man a run for the money when it comes to overeacting to being ill. I have big plans for studying this weekend, and I really do not need them messed up by being sick!

No comments: