Friday, March 04, 2005

Lobster Sticks to Magnet

I read Stacy's blog the other day, http://tenpoundsofchocolate.blogspot.com/ and it reminded me of my time at Union. When I actually went to school there, not when I was just on a constant 'holiday.' I admit I had forgotten just how much fun we had that term. One of the best bits, although watching now I am not sure why we were so hooked on it, had to be Lobster Magnet. Check it out. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lobster.php
I watched it again the other day and I did find it pretty funny, but I think that was because it reminded me of other things. Stacy running up and down the hallway yelling, 'left claw north, right claw south, rah rah rah.' Having listened to it again just now I know that tune will be in my head for the rest of the day. Damn. Well its better than Thomas the Tank which I hummed to myself for the last 2 days. ( I blame Hamleys). At least people wont recognise this song. Anyway, I also had this thing for the Winnie the Pooh satan thing that Losure had on his computer. It wasn't quite Lobster Magnet, but there is always something cool about seeing favourite children's characters turn into evil, satan worshipping, possessed zombies. I'm pretty sure Losure got sick of me asking to watch it again and again, which might explain why he suddenly 'lost it' on his computer. Hmmm.
I miss those days.

No comments: